Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Military Photos

Hello Chattering Robins Friends!

Robin posting today.

Today is just a very simple page.
I decided to share this even though it isn't
fancy or uses tons of product, 
it is a tribute to our son Joshua,
who has now served in the Army for over 15 years.



This page uses this Stars Border CS


Star Border Glitter Cardstock

I decided to share this because, every page we do does not have to 
be eccentric.  We can do simple pages as well.

I used military paper and military stickers for this page.

These are in my stash, and I'm not even sure if they are even
available any more.  I knew some day
I would use them for these sons of ours who serve.

Just simple and easy.

Have a great day.

You can find this paper on our website


Ciao,

Robin

7 comments:

Tonya said...

Wonderful layout and thanks to your son's serve to our country!

Colleen LoVette said...

Robin, it says it all very wonderful tribute.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

He looks so stern :) love the layout!

Cindy Brown said...

Amazing I love your colors. TFS

frezja said...

great LOs

Kathleen White said...

Fabulous layouts!

Bev Code said...

amazing military page.. love that paper combo and layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...