Friday, October 9, 2015

Invite Tag By Cindy Brown



Hello Today I present a tags creation for The Robin's Nest scrap. I liked using the news collection of Paper. This month is Halloween!!!!! Take a minute for see my invite Party. 

Be sure to watch my video below












I love having fun with The Robin's Nest Products




Supply List of Products used in Project


Metallic Silver Dew Drops
Classified Mini Dew Drops
Twine Black

Other products:
Quick Dry Tacky glue
Alphabet3 stamp of Lime Citron
Soft Matte gel of Finnabair
ink White Prima
irRESISTible
Tuxedo Black
Love letter
Wedding Dress






I thank life for allowing me to be inspired by this wonderful company The Robin's Nest. 
Instructional Video by Cindy Brown 







I love using new products to discover. 
You will see in my video which he made for all the stages for realized a page.

Remember to come and participate in a magnificent challenge every month from 10th to 9th of each month .. There are beautiful sketches that are prepared for you. It is here. 


Thank you for visiting. I love your comments .
Please feel free to visit my blog for regularly projects and videos.

Have a nice day, Cindy Brown

8 comments:

Colleen said...

Such fun and awesome tags.

Bev Code said...

each one stunning.. fabulous and creative tags

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So cool, I love the video, I saw so much more than the picture shows, great job and awesome details!

Cindy Brown said...

Thanks a lot for your comments Girls

Robin O'Crowley said...

Adorable!!!

Tonya said...

Faboolous tags!

frezja said...

cool tags and great picks ! :)

Kathleen White said...

I am in love with these tags! Great idea!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...