Friday, October 23, 2015

Halloween Night By Cindy Brown



Hello Today I present a Layout creation for The Robin's Nest scrap. I liked using the news collection of Paper. This month is Halloween!!!!! Take a minute for see my scary landscape. 

Be sure to watch my video below










I love having fun with The Robin's Nest Products

Supply List of Products used in Project

Purple Bats Glitter Cardstock
Smoky Archival Seeds
Paisley Mini Dew Drops

Gina's Designs 

Say Cheese Shape Set


Other products:
Archivalk Ink Jet Black
Webbing white of Krylon
Chalk Writer of Craft Decor
Ink white Prima
Art Basics soft matte gel of Finnabair



I thank life for allowing me to be inspired by this wonderful company The Robin's Nest. 
Instructional Video by Cindy Brown 







I love using new products to discover. 
You will see in my video which he made for all the stages for realized a page.

Remember to come and participate in a magnificent challenge every month from 10th to 9th of each month .. There are beautiful sketches that are prepared for you. It is here. 


Thank you for visiting. I love your comments .
Please feel free to visit my blog for regularly projects and videos.

Have a nice day, Cindy Brown

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Lots to look at for sure. Fun Halloween LO.

Tonya said...

Love the design, layers and textures! Wonderfully done!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love it! If I didn't watch the video I would never had known about the chalk effect, very cool! I love every layer!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Love, love love your design!

Cindy Brown said...

Thanks Girls For your comments

Bev Code said...

amazing layers, design and fab details

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...