Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Dinosaur B'Day Party

Hi ladies! Dali here!!!

How have you all been doing??? We are now in October and the year is just going pretty fast, now that we come to the shops we see a mix of Fall decoration, Halloween and Chritsmas! 

The project of today is going to be out of that circle, just in case you need some rest about all this crazyness at the stores and pinterest!

My Son's birthday is very close and he asked me if I could make him a Dino Party, well I didn't saw that coming since he is now at the Superheroe stage! Anyway, he is pretty excited about his Dino Party and I made myself with some nice ideas to help celebrate his 4th b'day. 

Today I will show you one of them, the Party Favors I'm doing to give away...

I was pretty happy that The Robin's Nest had this collection of paper because made my work of finding colors and papers so much more easier, so here it is my Party Favor.


It is made out of one single sheet of card stock and some Rub Ons, can't get easier than that!!! For the ones wondering, the box is filled with dinosaur crayons. 

Well, first I cut my Dinosaur Cardstock at 7 1/2" x 11"


Then I made score lines at the short side (7 1/2") at 1" and 6 1/2".


Then I turned my cardstock 90* and scored lines at 1", 5", 6" and 10".


After that is a pretty easy process, is about cut all the sides and score good every score line.


Finally I glue to form a simple box. 


With some of the paper left I cut 1" stripe and scored it at 1 5/8" and 2 3/4" turn it and repeat, the idea is to form a Belly band.


I diecut a piece of coordinating cardstock and add some Dinosaur Rub Ons and add it to the Bellyband and that's it!


I hope you enjoyed the project of today, abd keep coming for more ideas!

Please remember to stop in our blog for the sketch challenge and our daily ideas! 

Groetjes!
Dali







6 comments:

Colleen said...

Great job and have fun at the party.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So cute! Perfect for a boy party! Great job!

Tonya said...

Awesome job and I know your son and his friends will love the party favors!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Very cute! Love this box

Cindy Brown said...

wow Stunning Idea TFS

frezja said...

great :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...