Saturday, October 10, 2015

#Bestfriends

Hello crafty friends, Giorgia here.
October is Thanksgiving month at The Robin’s Nest blog, so I made a layout about my beloved friends of a lifetime: I love them, they are my support, my anchor, my infinite happiness.


This is how I made my layout and some close up.
  
As background for this layout I chose the beautiful “Clear on Blue” swirl glitter cardstock: I love all the glittered swirly on it! I distressed a rectangle cutted from “Robin’s Egg” glitter cardstock  and I adhered it in the upper section of the background:


Then I added a strip of paper tape and a strip of washi tape where shown:

I cutted some tags from "Wedding" cutouts cardstock : for some of them I chose a banner shape. I glued them down this way:

I added some amazing rubons directly to my picture, then I attached picture using foam tape to create dimension:


I added these other rubons:

I added stickers:


I added dew drops: I LOVE dew drops, they always add an extra touch to each project!

For the title I used a chipboard: I covered it with white gesso and then, when dried, I used mists to color it.


I adhered the chipboard where shown and.. the layout is ready!



I hope you liked my project, thanks for stopping by today. Remember to take a look at the shop to see all the amazing Robin's Nest products and take also a look to our monthly challenge: you could win an awesome package of yummy products!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Very fun LO and you are truly blessed to have so many friends.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Too cute!! I love the instructions and the picture!

Cindy Brown said...

Good Tutorial TFS

frezja said...

great LO and cool tutorial :)

Kathleen White said...

Super fun gal pal layout with so many wonderful layers.

Bev Code said...

amazing layers and great use of journal tags

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...