Wednesday, October 21, 2015

83rd Birthday

It's Wednesday!
My turn to post, Robin here.

I've had these pictures on my scrapbook table of my dad's 
birthday,sitting there and staring at me.
Dad passed away in April this year, so it is just
a little bit hard for me to get these onto
a page.  Well, for some reason,
the other day, I looked at them and said,
Hey, Happy Birthday dad!  Lets get this done!

Dad's book that I created of his life is in 8.5x11, so I stuck with that 
size to complete this layout.


I only used Robin's Egg glitter dot cs and boy birthday stickers.


to complete this layout.

I used some scraps for the banner and letter stickers for the dad.

Of course what page is complete without dew drops.

I used primary colors of mini dew drops.




To make these banners, I just punched a rectangle,
then I folded one end and snipped a triangle off the end.
And here they are, so simple!

So, just a background paper, a sheet of stickers, some
scraps and dew drops, of course, we need the photos,
and walla, our page is done!

Robins Egg Glitter CardstockBirthday Boy StickerHandsome Boy Mini Dew Drops

These products can be found on our website


Well Happy Birthday Dad!

Love you and Miss you!

Ciao,

Robin


5 comments:

Colleen said...

It is never easy to scrap our loved one who passed but you did a good job of it.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Happy Birthday Papa! Great layout!

Kathleen White said...

What a fun delightful layout celebrating your Papa birthday!

Cindy Brown said...

Lovely Creations TFs

Bev Code said...

fabulous pages full of memories .. great photos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...