Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Spooky Halloween Night Card

Hi ladies! Dali here!

Today I want to show you a super easy card and with an old design and just a few changes it looks amazing!


This is an easel card just with the difference that it doesn't have a complete window but a opening to add any embellisment we like.

What I did was take a 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" card.


I folded the first flap in half


I cuted a window with a die


Aditional I cuted a frame out of the Purple Crackle Glitter Cardstock, and decorated the rest of the card with the Orange bones Cardstock and the Witch Accesories Glitter Cardstock


Then I added the frame into the card 


And add some final touches like the Friendly Ghost Little Friend, and some Halloween Rub - Ons in a patterned card stock and that's it!


Happy hunting! Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and until the next time!!!!

Groetjes, 
Dali!











9 comments:

Colleen LoVette said...

Great card.

Kathleen White said...

Love this super cute Halloween card especially with the little ghost friend seemingly floating above the card.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love the dangling ghost!! Cute card!

Tonya said...

"Frightfully" cute! Great job!

Betsy Skagen said...

What a fun card!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Such a great idea! Love that window! And that ghost. Oh my!

Cindy Brown said...

Wow Love this Card TFS

Bev Code said...

super cute.. love the pop up window and fun elements

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Such a fun card - gotta try this! That ghost is adorable too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...