Saturday, September 26, 2015

Scary, scary, oh so scary Halloween Night

Hello crafty friends, Giorgia here.
If you remember my previous post, you should know I love Halloween! I love to wear costumes and wigs, I love pumpkins, spiders and scary parties: this layout is about one of them.
The Robin's Nest has tons of Halloween themed items and also non themed products that can be easily used for your scary pages:



This is how I made my layout and some close up.
  
As background for this layout I chose the beautiful Orange Bones cardstock. On the right side I added a strip of Pumpkins glitter cardstock. I wanted to add another strip of paper, so I hand throw the Orange bones cardstock in the part which was covered by the glittered cardstock - you can see it in the second picture - and glued it as shown. I love hand tiering papers, it adds so much texture!


I created layers on my picture using Witch Accessories glitter cardstock and Saffron Diamond cardstock and glued it down:



With a cutter, I created holes in Pumpin glitter chipboards
Silver Castles cardstock then I glued them down where shown:


I added some amazing rubons, I love rubons, they are so easy to use and they are such a great accent!


I added 3D and puffy stickers to create dimension:


And finally I added dew drops: I LOVE dew drops, they always add an extra touch to each project!


Product used




I hope you liked my project, thanks for stopping by today. Remember to take a look at the shop to see all the amazing Robin's Nest products and take also a look to our monthly challenge: you could win an awesome package of yummy products!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Fun layout.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So cute! You girls look like you have a great memory! Fun layout!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Cute combination, and love how you took the centers out of the pumpkins

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Looove how you layered all the fabulous papers!!

Bev Code said...

super layers and fun accents

Cindy Brown said...

AMAZING !!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...