Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Remember the Magic

Hello Robin's Nest Readers

Robin posting today.
I have been working on some really fun pictures that  I took
2 years ago, and even now as I think about these 
pictures and 2013, I can hardly believe all the time that
has passed, and the things that have taken place in 2 years!

Today I am sharing a layout with Joshua and Robyn's oldest
daughter Ally.  Ally graduated this year from High School,
a feat in itself, and she is one of our oldest
grandchildren. 

She had the idea of this photo,
with glitter in her hands, she blew the glitter at me
as I was taking the photo. 
It turned out so cute!


How would you scrapbook a page for a teenager today?

Well that is a serious question, and I was even a bit scared of using pink,
but her sweater looks pretty cute behind this paper.

This Paper is from the Rose Euphoria Line.

I love it!
along with dew drops and a few other things from
my scrapbook stash!
My Magic page for Ally.


Rosy Diamond CardstockRosy Chevron CardstockSmoky Chevron Cardstock

Rose Euphoria Cardstock 

Rosy RibbonBubble Gum Archival Seeds

Rose Euphoria Ribbon, and Archival seeds

I also used metalic pink dew drops, red 6mm  dew drop,
and red diamond drops

Gina's Designs
swirls and butterflies 





Well here it is,
a teen page for a great girl.
 You can purchase these products on our website

www.shop.robinsnest-scrap.net

Have a great day!

Ciao,

Robin



10 comments:

Colleen said...

Fun page and love the idea of blowing glitter.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute page! Ally is so magical in the pic, and your details are wonderful! Great job!

Tonya said...

Love all the little details and the idea of blowing glitter to create a magical photo. Wonderfully done!

Kathleen White said...

Super cute teenage girl page!! You rocked it.

Betsy Skagen said...

This is such a cute layout and a fantastic picture. They really work together perfectly.

Cindy Brown said...

wow wow wow I love All in this Layout.

Team Clark said...

What a delightful page! So wispy and lovely!

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Such a sweet page!

frezja said...

awesome :)

Bev Code said...

super layers and details.. great page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...