Friday, September 11, 2015

Peace in the Nature



Hello Today I present a Layout creation for The Robin's Nest scrap. I decided of used by the crossed products of the company on Art-c and Gina's designs. I liked well used the news products. You know I adore being inspired by all which to entour me especially of the nature.

Be sure to watch my video below










I love having fun with The Robin's Nest Products





Supply List of Products used in Project


Tag embellissement
ephemera collage kit
Glitter Mist - Green/Gold
Other products:
Finnabair Art Basics Heavy Gesso White
Finnabair Art Basics Soft Matte Gel
Chalk Writer of Craft Decor







I thank life for allowing me to be inspired by this wonderful company The Robin's Nest. 
Instructional Video by Cindy Brown 





I love using new products to discover. 
You will see in my video which he made for all the stages for realized a page.

Remember to come and participate in a magnificent challenge every month from 10th to 9th of each month .. There are beautiful sketches that are prepared for you. It is here.

http://www.chatteringrobins.blogspot.ca/p/monthly-challenge_5.html

Thank you for visiting. I love your comments .
Please feel free to visit my blog for regularly projects and videos.

Have a nice day, Cindy Brown

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Fun LO.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful piece of art!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Amazing work!

Cindy Brown said...

Thanks Girls

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

You always create such beautiful pieces of art!!

frezja said...

love your stile, great layout ! :)

Bev Code said...

fab layers.. fun accents.. great video

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...