Saturday, September 12, 2015

Naughty or Nice? It depends on who's askin'

Hello crafty friends, Giorgia here.
Here in Italy Halloween isn't a very celebrated holiday but I love it: I can't resist to wear costumes and wigs. We have only few parties near my city but when we go, it is always a good night!
So, this is a layout about one of these Halloween parties.
The Robin's Nest has tons of Halloween themed items and also non themed products that can be easily used for your scary pages:


This is how I made my layout and some close up.

As first step I always gather all the possible supplies I will need: I decide the picture and then search coordinating papers, embellishments, stickers and so on and put them all together. I always use a sketch to create a layout, I find it very helpful: I search a good one from the web and I make a small design of it to help me scrapping.
  
As background for this layout I chose the beautiful Purple Crackle glitter cardstock. I created a layer on my picture using Burgundy Glitter Cardstock.

For layering my picture I cutted squares and triangles from Silver Castles cardstock and distressed them. Then I glued down my layers and added the picture:



On the right side I added a strip of Black Bats glitter cardstock - I distressed this one too!

I hand throw two pieces of  Purple Crackle glitter cardstock. and adhere them this way:

Now I added the amazing Bats glitter chipboard using foam tape to create dimension:


I added eyes to this cute Friendly Ghost Little Friend using a marker pen and glued it with dew dew glue where shown:


 As title I used an amazing Robin's Nest rubon:


Finally I added dew drops: I LOVE dew drops, they always add an extra touch to each project!


Product used





I hope you liked my project, thanks for stopping by today. Remember to take a look at the shop to see all the amazing Robin's Nest products and take also a look to our monthly challenge: you could win an awesome package of yummy RN products!





8 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So cute!! Love! Love! Love!

Robin O'Crowley said...

I love this, and it's also fun that you dress up on occasion even with no Halloween. Great job!

Tonya said...

Such a "spook-tacular" layout! Great job!

Cindy Brown said...

Superb Wow Love your style. TFS your talents

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Such a great page!!

Betsy Skagen said...

What a fun layout. Awesome!

frezja said...

wooohooo :) great LO :)

Bev Code said...

super page.. fun elements

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...