Friday, September 11, 2015

Lovely Cowgirl

Colleen here with a layout with my beautiful granddaughter


I started with the reverse side of  the Forest Trees Specialty Paper as the background, added Brown on Brown Glitter Cardstock.  I used a stencil on top of the brown on brown glitter cardstock and added white paste.


I then added Khaki Glitter Cardstock that I tore and inked the edges.

I used my sizzix dies to cut out the hat, boots, scarf and fence.  I inked the fence so that it wasn't white but rather looked aged.


I used Fashion Cameos by Gina's Designs and covered the back piece with the Khaki Glitter
Carstock and then inked the next piece.  I left the cameo as it came out of the package.  I also used Heart Beat Set by Gina's Designs behind the cameo and the flowers after embossing them with aged white embossing powder and cut them into pieces.





I finished the LO by adding flowers made from old blue jeans and a broom I made from cross stitch material




5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute layout! Great job!

Tonya said...

Love your rustic layout and how you made flowers from denim. Awesome job!

Cindy Brown said...

wow Love this Layout

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

What a fun LO - love all the elements!!

Bev Code said...

super page.. great elements and accents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...