Friday, September 25, 2015

Life Is good By Cindy Brown



Hello Today I present a Layout creation for The Robin's Nest scrap. I liked using the news collection of Paper. You know I adore being inspired by all thning to entour me especially of the nature. I adore the season of the summer because there are many flowers.

Be sure to watch my video below







I love having fun with The Robin's Nest Products



Supply List of Products used in Project


Other products:
Finnabair Art Basics Heavy Gesso White
Finnabair Art Basics Soft Matte Gel
450 quick Dry Adhesive by Helmar
Radiant Rain Apple blossom by ColourArte
irRESISTible Tuxedo Black









I thank life for allowing me to be inspired by this wonderful company The Robin's Nest. 
Instructional Video by Cindy Brown 





I love using new products to discover. 
You will see in my video which he made for all the stages for realized a page.

Remember to come and participate in a magnificent challenge every month from 10th to 9th of each month .. There are beautiful sketches that are prepared for you. It is here. 


Thank you for visiting. I love your comments .
Please feel free to visit my blog for regularly projects and videos.

Have a nice day, Cindy Brown

8 comments:

Colleen said...

Very pretty

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love it! I think the large dew drops are wonderful too! Love the colors, great job Cindy!

Cindy Brown said...

Thanks Robin's and Colleen. I love Large dew drops.

Robin O'Crowley said...

Cindy you do such magical things with paper!

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Cindy, love the colours and fabulous texture and depth.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Always stunning work Mrs. Cindy!!

Bev Code said...

beautiful ... fab layers and colours

Cindy Brown said...

Thanks Girls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...