Friday, September 25, 2015

Happy Halloween

Colleen here with a Halloween card.



I used  Stripe Honeycomb for the back piece and then used Brown Glitter Cardstock on top and finished the layering with some tan cardstock.  



I used a star stencil and then inked it with different colors of ink and then lightly misted the stencil and turned it over on the paper to give it a watercolor effect.





I used a Martha Steward punch and the Stiped Honeycomb paper to make the edging.



The hat was cut with my Silhouette Cameo ad then then I used Pumpkin Glitter Chipboard to add behind the hat for the sparkle.  

The flowers were made using Periwinkle Flowers and Carrot Crush Ribbon,  The broom was made using cross stitch material.  

I used Halloween Rub On along the side and I used the black from the Leafy Green Straw package.

I used Handsome boy mini dew drops at the top of the card to finish it off.







6 comments:

Bev Code said...

super cute.. great colour and design

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Love this card!! Cute!

Tonya said...

Love the different layers and details! Great job!

Betsy Skagen said...

What a fun card! Thanks for sharing!

Betsy Skagen said...

What a fun card! Thanks for sharing!

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Love the little witches hat! Such a fun card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...