Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Glitter Arrows are for Boys too...

Art Journals
...as a gift...



If you have been following this Art Journal piece for a while, then you will be happy to see the new page to the Art Journal that I am making for my son.  It has been a slow process, but delightfully fun too.  I asked Jordan to give me pics from his phone.  This bike trick pic is one of them.


I started by choosing what I wanted to use.  (Yes, I am packing up orders at the same time.  I was inspired, so, naturally, I took a quick break to create.)


At The Robin's Nest we have many new products that are very fun to create with.  The "5" card comes from the Aristocratic Blues Card set.  And the Picture Perfect card comes from the Rosy Cards set.  The Thought Bubble is from our Thought Bubble set (which also has glitter white bubbles too, so cute!).  I just love the Red Sorbet Cardstock too!  


These very cool glitter chipboard arrows are also a new embellishment.  These arrows can be used on cards too... I love their sturdiness and sweet brilliance and versatility.  


I glued these baby arrows with The Best Glue Ever.  
This very fun cluster also includes a Sun from our Clippies Collection.


Also added to this page, Archival Seeds, Birthday Boy Sticker, and love for our sweet Jordan (he is our Archival Seeds maker... so of course the craft world should love him!)

See you next time,
Rachel O'Crowley
The Robin's Nest
We Create to Inspire

7 comments:

Tonya said...

What a fun page! I love the chipboard arrows and can't wait to get some for my own projects. Great job!

Colleen said...

Fun page and love all the embellishments together.

Betsy Skagen said...

What a fun project!

Robin O'Crowley said...

That's so cute

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

What fun - and such a wonderful gift idea!

frezja said...

great work :)

Cindy Brown said...

wow Stunning Job!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...