Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Savanna

Hello Robin's Nest Readers,

Robin Posting today.

A few years ago we went to Savanna, Georgia for a visit.
So many beautiful vintage houses there, I fell in love
with this quaint city and all
the little things that make Savanna what it is today.



This layout is just a little different from my usual style of layouts.

I used some plates to make my circles.
The Brown circle was made from a flower shaped plate.
then a salad plate for the solid blue on top of it.

I used:
Calamity Jane Roses Glitter CS
Brown Glitter Dot CS
Robin's Egg Glitter Dot CS
Amber Mini Dew Drops
Paris Sticker
Time Rub on
Red Glitter Letters
Back card of the rubon package



Sometimes, the whole picture doesn't quite fit into the layout,
so I cut just a one inch side off the picture.  Most times
I just discard the one inch cut, but here I added it to
the edge of the layout.  Also with these photos,
there were more photos than I had room on this page,
so I cut around the elements of the picture, i.e.
the arch, lamp post, urn.
I then can use these photos as though it is an 
embellishment.  Just something different to add to your
page.  

Have a great day


Ciao,

Robin


Paris Sticker

Beaches Dew/Tear DropsCalamity Jane Roses Glitter Cardstock

7 comments:

Colleen said...

I loved that town as well, takes you back to a quieter time in life.

Tonya said...

That is a place on my must travel to. Gorgeous layouts!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Pretty! I need to go :)

Cindy Brown said...

Love wow I love your Use of Dew Drops.

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Love how elegant this LO feels and the colors are awesome!

Betsy Skagen said...

This layout just captures the essences of the architecture and culture!

Bev Code said...

amazing photos.. and the best combo to capture the beauty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...