Friday, August 21, 2015

Memories By Cindy Brown





Hello Today I present a Layout creation for The Robin's Nest scrap. I decided of used by the crossed products of the company on Art-c for comment. I liked well used the groove. 

Be sure to watch my video below








I love having fun with The Robin's Nest Products






Supply List of Products used in Project


Glitter Mist - Green/Gold
Glitter Mist - Red
Glitter Mist - Copper

Other products:
Finnabair Art Ingredients Mica Flakes Mulberry
Finnabair Art Ingredients Mica Flakes Henna
Finnabair Art Basics Gesso Clear
Finnabair Art Basics Heavy Gesso White
Finnabair Art Basics Soft Matte Gel
Faber-Castell Design - Memory - craft Texture Gems Iced
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain






I thank life for allowing me to be inspired by this wonderful company The Robin's Nest. 
Instructional Video by Cindy Brown 



I love using new products to discover. 
You will see in my video which he made for all the stages for realized a page.


Thank you for visiting. I love your comments .
Please feel free to visit my blog for regularly projects and videos.

Have a nice day, Cindy Brown

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Gorgeous LO.

Cindy Brown said...

Thanks Colleen

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great layout and video!

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Cindy another amazing project! Very cool textures and colors!

Betsy Skagen said...

Cindy, you are a master of layers and textures. Also some great product shots!

Cindy Brown said...

Thanks Girls for your comments

Bev Code said...

super layers and great texture

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...