Saturday, August 8, 2015

Loving the Outdoors

Hi everyone, Giorgia here.
Today I have for you another of my travel layout: The Robin's Nest has great papers and accents for your outdoor picture!
Here we were in Sequoia National Park:

This is how I made my layout and some close up

Background paper is the amazing Forest Trees specialty paper. I cutted a strip of Cowboy cardstock, distressed it with scissors blade and glued it on top of the background paper:


I cutted a square of Khaki glitter cardstock, distressed it and glues it as shown:


For layering my picture I used Brown On Brown glitter cardstock, distressed with scissor blade as usual. To attach picture, I used foam tape to add dimension:

Now begins the funniest part of making a layout... adding embellishments! I used Outdoors stickers and Leafy Green mini die cut: these cute packages of die cuts are very useful, since they are made of many shapes in different papers...



I added Pistachio archival seeds and dew drops from the  Leafy Green mini die cut package. On my layouts I tend to create group of three embellishments, to create a visual triangle :it is a little trick to add visual interest to every page!


Finally I added some wood veners, to match the theme of my layout and to add texture:




Product used


Other:
Creative Embellishments wood leaves


Thank you so much for stopping by, happy crafting!

7 comments:

Colleen LoVette said...

Fun LO.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So cute! I love all of the small details!

Tonya said...

Love the colors, design and details of your layout! Great job!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Cute, I love how you used the archival seeds

Giorgia Rossini said...

Thank you so much!

Cindy Brown said...

wow love it TFS

Bev Code said...

perfect mix for outdoors.. awesome project

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...