Friday, August 7, 2015

Inspire and Remember By Cindy Brown

Hello crafty friends,
Today I present a page done with watercolor technique. I Like using watercolors? But me yes I'm a maniac colors and above all which is handled with water.



I love having fun with The Robin's nest Products


Supply List of Products used in Project

Cowboy Cradstock
Gold Glitter Cardstock
Cowboy Dew Drop
Black Forest Mini Dew Drop
Pistachio Archival Seeds
Aristocratic Ribbon
Periwinkle Flowers


Others Products:
Gina's designs
Dressform Hang Ups
ColourArte
Radiant Rains
Solar gold
Autumn Leaf
Teal Zircon
Pearl Gold
Dauber
Solar gold

irRESISTible Desert Sand
Pencil Project Life of Becky Higgins
Flowers Wild Orchild Craft
Some Metals

Art Basics
Heavy Gesso White with Water
Soft Matte Gel

Step by Step Directions:
  •  To begin with I used a 12x12 watercolor paper and  ColourArte sprays or the dauber and well-sure I added a lot of water.
  • ColourArte Radiant Rains: Solar gold, Autumn Leaf, Teal Zircon, Pearl Gold and Dauber: Solar gold
  •  let dry in the open air for better absorption and more beautiful degrade but if we are short of time we can dry with the heat gun.
  •  Then I lean my photo with my scraps of paper the Cowboy Cradstock collection and also a beautiful Gold Glitter Cardstock
  •  I add the shape of Gina's designs Dressform hang up and glued all without the photo.
  •  I'm still amused with Sprays and Dauber them ColourArte but-safe I add my favorite 50/50 gesso mixture and water. I adore. Gesso is dilute colors and makes beautiful gradients.
  • I stuck my photo and also my embellishments. I love putting Metals and beautiful Dew Drops (Cowboy Dew Drop and  Black Forest Mini Dew Drop). Not to mention the Pistachio Archival SeedsAristocratic Ribbon and Periwinkle Flowers of Robin's Nest that fits perfectly with my colors and papers.
  •  As a last touch when everything is in place I hide my picture and I splashed my 50/50 and my ColourArte sprays. Not to mention a touch browned.
  • To Finish I put my journaling in pencil Brown project life of becky higgins I love. And because of icy droplets with my IrRESISTible desert sand. 
Here are some close-ups.

Some other plans for my page.
Remember to come and participate in a magnificent challenge every month from 10th to 9th of each month .. There are beautiful sketches that are prepared for you. It is here.

http://www.chatteringrobins.blogspot.ca/p/monthly-challenge_5.html

I thank life for allowing me to be inspired by this wonderful company The Robin's Nest. 

I love using new products to discover. 



10 comments:

Colleen LoVette said...

Gorgeous page. You don't awesome work with color.

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Beautiful page!

Tonya said...

Love the colors and design of your layout! Simply gorgeous!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Sooo pretty! Love it!

Barbara Rankin said...

Beautiful colors, Cindy. Love your work!

Stephanie Govea said...

Beautiful ! Love the colors you choose !

Cindy Brown said...

Thanks Girls I love product of colors. And i love Robin's nest products.

Kathleen White said...

Such a lovely well designed layout. The colors perfectly match the photo. The Robin's Nest products are a perfect compliment to the photo.

Robin O'Crowley said...

Amazing !!!

Bev Code said...

stunning layers, colours and design.. awesome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...