Saturday, August 22, 2015

Husband & Wife

Hello crafty friends, Giorgia here.
On 2013 I made a road trip on West US with my Love: we also visited Las Vegas and we got married by Elvis! It was funny but also very romantic and we made a sort of preparation for our real wedding on August 23rd 2014: today is our 1st anniversary!
So, this is a layout about our Vegas wedding: I used amazing glittered paper and accents from The Robin's Nest to create it...


This is how I made my layout and some close up.

  As background for this layout I chose the beautiful Silver Castles cardstock. Since the center will be covered by Kiwi Sorbet glitter cardstock, I cutted it away with an exacto knife to keep the remaining paper for future projects. After having distress the Kiwi Sorbet glitter cardstock, I glued it down:


As layer for my picture I used Pink Grapefruit glitter cardstock. I attached my picture using foam tape to create dimension:


I created a flower layering several die cutted flower shape from Rusty Rose flowers: to create a "chunky" and dimensional flower, you simply have to fold and squeeze them. I added a dew drop in the center:


I made 3 flowers and glued them on my layout in this way:


 Then I added amazing Robin's Nest rubons near to the flowers, as you can see in the details here:


I also added some leaves puffy stickers to add dimension:

I added another rubon and a 3D sticker uder my picture:


For the title I used a sticker:


I added dew drops from Rusty Rose Straw package: I LOVE dew drops, they always add an extra touch to each project!

Product used



Other:
Paper House “Just Married” 3D stickers
Paper House "Explore" puffy stickers
sticker for title


I hope you liked my project, thanks for stopping by today. Remember to take a look at the shop to see all the amazing Robin's Nest products.






5 comments:

Colleen said...

Pretty LO

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So cute! Great job!

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Love your page! The flowers are so sweet!

Cindy Brown said...

the detail look amazing TFS

Bev Code said...

lovely page.. love the floral clusters

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...