Friday, August 21, 2015

Howdy layout

Hello my friends :)
How are you? fine?
Today I have for you sweet Layout , this LO:



How I make this layout?

First  shortened pink cardstock and superimposed on a regular measuring cardstock
Cut a rectangle of other pattern cardstock and put photo on..


 Put some washi tape and white piece of paper cut with punch..

 At this point I remembered that I wanted to put another piece of paper underneath so I unplugged everything...


Some flower, dew drops and Lo is ready :)


SUPPLIES:



Thank you for your attention :)





5 comments:

Colleen said...

Pretty page.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Super cute!!

Cindy Brown said...

Love the détails. TFS

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Adore this LO - the colors are so soft and pretty!

Bev Code said...

fabulous colour combo.. fun layers.. great page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...