Friday, August 28, 2015

Celebrate Life

Hi Colleen from Michigan.  I have a card for you today using the beautiful double sided paper called Fleur Honeycomb.



Isn't this paper just gorgeous and it double sided.

I started by using a scrap piece of paper and then I used the side of the paper called Stripe Honeycomb and roughed up the edges and then inked it.  Next I cut the Fleur Honeycomb side and again roughed up the edges and inked it.



Now it is ready to add all the embellishments.  I used Viva rubon for the saying on the card.  I used a couple of my butterfly punches  and then inked the the butterflies and layered then on top of each other.  I added Daughter Dew Drops for pops on the butterflies. I then used a flower punch and the Stripe Honeycomb side to make the flowers with the Daughter Dew Drops for the center.  To finish the card I added some feathers and a vine punch under the flowers.  Along the bottom I used some scraps for strips and then added some Daughter Dew Drops on one of the strips.



Please check out other wonderful items in the store.

6 comments:

Tonya said...

Love the details and oh so elegant!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very pretty!! Love it!

Bev Code said...

stunning.. so elegant

Cindy Brown said...

Love your Card Stunning Job

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Oh wow!! What a beautiful card - the colors you chose are so regal!

frezja said...

cool card :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...