Monday, July 27, 2015

Sugar

"Sugar"

  Kathleen here to share this layout with you .When I think of London England I think of royalty.  So when I saw these papers from the Robin's Nest I knew I could finally make a layout of my time in London!  I love the silver castles on the grey background.  Perfect for my out fit of the day! lol!


The first thing to do was gather and cut strips of paper for my frame.  Then I staple the together.  I know, I know the picture above is not the same one as the finished layout.  It just wasn't the best one for the project!   


Time for some texture via a clock stencil and texture paste then stamping with various style stamps.  Then add some color with paints and mists.


I add more interest by taking some string and wrapping it a few time around the paper.  Tie it with a bow and you have some sweetness goin' on!  lol.  I finished up by adding some cut outs and these extraordinary    From the Robin's Nest


 A close up of the finished project.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you will check out these wonderful items at the Robin's Nest store. 


Smoky Chevron Cardstock 

Girl Crown Glittered 

 Silver Castles Glitter Cardstock

Pistachio Archival Seeds

8 comments:

Colleen said...

Just beautiful.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love it Kathleen! So pretty!

Betsy Skagen said...

I just love how you add texture with so many different elements.

Tonya said...

Love the colors, texture and design of your layout! Gorgeous!

Cindy Brown said...

Wow wow wow Stunning!!!!

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Your projects are always so amazing!

Bev Code said...

amazing background.. fabulous colour combo.. beautiful

Karen said...

Very fun layout. Love your splatter paint too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...