Monday, July 6, 2015

Sea story

 Hello! 
Today I would like to share my new card for  The Robin's Nest, 
where I used my favourite Pink Glitter Coral paper
and dew drops!
 
 Look for this amazing paper with glitter
 
 I decided to do a card with lifebuoy
, so I cut some stiched rounds
do you see this fantastic colour?
 And here is my card this some embelishments - chipbord, flowers and dwine-twine
 Time to paint white bubbles with gel pen
 and add dew drops
 Here is my card!
  and details


 For my LO I used:
The Robin's Nest paper and dew drops  


Have a nice day!


8 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love it Veronika!! Beautiful card!!

Tonya said...

A very gorgeous card and love the ocean theme too!

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Looove your card!

Cindy Brown said...

love your card wow

Daliuska Takken said...

I love it!!!

Robin O'Crowley said...

What an amazing card!

Creative Crafting Designs said...

Beautiful, I love the colors you used :)

Bev Code said...

soft and elegant.. lovely

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...