Thursday, July 16, 2015

Print and Create with You Phone Pics

Jordan's Storm Phone Pic


Hello Robin's Nest Fans!
Today I am showing you how to play with our new cards.  They are thick cards that you can use in your scrapbook layouts, planners, even your Project Life projects.  They are the perfect size for cards as well.  I am adding to Jordan's book that I have been slowly creating for him.  The picture comes from his phone.  I think that it a pretty cool picture.


Here are pics of the front and backs of the cards that I used.
They really are fun and easy to use.







I started with laying out the cards next to Jordan's photo.

Using one of the Aristocratic Blues Cards, I took a razor blade and cut along the border so that I slide it onto the page.  I then stapled it.  I have been stapling everything in this book to give it a grungy look.  He is a grungy, artistic kid.


See how thick the card is...


Adding drops of The Best Glue Ever, then pushing the Tear Drops on top of the glue, I created a rain storm.  I thought that it would tell the story of his picture.  And the River Bed Tear Drop colors were a perfect combination with the cards that I chose to use.


Fussy cutting the tree out gave the page a more earthy feel.


These Archival Seeds have the perfect "stormy" color too!  A drop of glue is just enough for these cuties, just like the Tear Drops.


Here is a break down of some of the products that I also used.  The Robin's Nest has so many embellishments that you can use to adorn a page.  Stop by the shop and see what inspires you to create.


Here is the final look, I added some pen lines around the pages for more depth.

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!
Rachel O'Crowley
The Robin's Nest
We Create to Inspire

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Great layout! I "need" those new cards ;-)

Sharon Estes said...

love the idea of using the phone and I love those cards.

Colleen said...

Fun idea.

Cindy Brown said...

Wow I want the card Look good TFS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...