Saturday, July 11, 2015

I ♥ US

Hi everyone, Giorgia here. this is my first project as the Robin's Nest DT and I hope you will like it.
Me and my husband love to travel, so I have a lot of great pictures to scrap! Here we were in San Francisco and the Americana collection  was an easy choice for this picture, but I love to mix up collection, so I added some die-cuts from Wedding cut-outs cardstock. This is my final result:


I love the glitters in the star patterned papers!

This is how I made my layout

I prepared my background hand tearing a piece of red patterned paper and glued it on the other paper:


I layered my picture using a piece of Red Snowflake cardstock and glued it on the background. I distressed the paper with scissors to create texture:


I created a banner from the die cut, I distressed it with scissors and adhere it under the picture. I added some dew drops in matching colors. I added a Heart paper clips and the straw to create a sort of frame for the picture:


I hand tiered another piece of star paper and adhere it as shown:

I cutted another die-cut from the Wedding cut-outs cardstock and I distressed it with scissors. I added Freedom Teardrops on each corner of the die cut, then adhere it with foam tape to create dimension:


As title I used these amazing Alpha glitter stickers and a puffy heart sticker:


I completed the layout embellishing it with dew drops:


Products used

12 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love this layout!! I love the straw around the two of you!! Great job!!

heirloomscrapping said...

Great LO love your choices

Colleen said...

Pretty page.

Kathleen White said...

Just a beautiful layout. Love how the papers coordinate so well with the bridge color!

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Oh I love your layout! Wonderful picture and papers!!

Tonya said...

Love the design of your layout! Gorgeous!

Daliuska Takken said...

Love it!!!

Jess M said...

Wonderful work! Welcome to the team.

Lizzy Hill said...

Gorgeous! Such lovely glittery elements and the dew drops are YUM!!!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Awesome. Love how you used the ribbon.

Cindy Brown said...

stunning layout wow

frezja said...

great layout Giorgia, you are rock :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...