Friday, July 10, 2015

At the beach By Cindy Brown

News News News

Monthly Challenge

We are starting a Monthly Sketch Challenge 
Now it's time for us to reveal our July sketch challenge!  
Our sketch designer, Bev Code, has created a sketch for us:


Starting on July 10th we are starting a monthly Sketch challenge, and we hope you join in. 
Great prizes
Easy to link up
Fun FUN FUN

Stop by our blog for all the details




_____________________________________________

Hello Today I present my first creation for The Robin's Nest scrap. I decided to get a page including the mixed media. I love Mixed media layout!!!!
Be sure to watch my video below



I love having fun with The Robin's nest Products


Supply List of Products used in Project
The Robin's nest Scrap Products:

Other products:
ColourArte
Radiant Rains
Pearl Gold
Solar Gold
Namorado
Teal Zircon
Autumn Leaf
irRSISTible
Wedding Dress
Dessert Sand
Artbasic of Finnabair
Soft Gloss Gel
heavy gesso White with water

I thank life for allowing me to be inspired by this wonderful company The Robin's Nest.
Instructional Video by Cindy Brown
I love using new products to discover.
You'll see in my video there all the steps performed to the same page.


8 comments:

Colleen said...

Just gorgeous.

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Another amazing creation Cindy! Such an admirer of your talent!

Kathleen White said...

Fantastic job on the video. I loved seeing how you used and colored the flowers. Wonderful mixed media layout!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great video!! I love the colors! Great job Cindy!!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Very, very great layout!

Tonya said...

Love all the textures, colors and details! Gorgeous layout!

Cindy Brown said...

Thanks for all comments Girls. I love doing video.

Jess M said...

OMG. I love this. It is simply stunning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...