Saturday, July 25, 2015

Always

Hello crafty friends, Giorgia here.
Last year I got marry on a sunny summer day and today I want to share a layout about my Big Day: I used amazing paper and accents from The Robin's Nest to create this romantic layout...


This is how I made my layout and some close up.

My scrapbooking process has as first step to gather all the possible supplies I will need: I search coordinating papers, embellishments, stickers and so on and put them all together to have an idea of the mood of my layout. I always use a sketch to create a layout, I find it very helpful: I search a good one from the web and I make a small design of it to help me scrapping.


Then it begins the creative process.  As background for this layout I chose the amazing Forest Trees specialty paper. Since in the center it will be covered by another paper, I cutted it away with an exacto knife to keep the remaining paper for layering my picture:


With a border punch I created a border all around the Brown On Brown glitter cardstock. Then I glued it on background paper:


I took the paper that I previously cutted away from background and randomly created some scalloped zones with the same border punch used on brown cardstock. I glued it down:

I attached my picture using foam tape to create dimension, then I added amazing Robin's Nest rubons as shown here:

As title I used this lovely Gina’ s Designs “Always” curly word chipboard: I love the rustic feeling of unpainted chipboard, so I decided to add it unpainted to keep the country feeling of my layout:


I added another great rubon with a lovely quote, just perfect for my wedding theme:

To decorate the layout I used Archival Seeds (you can use them on both sides, as I made in my layout) and Dew Drops (I LOVE dew drops, they always add that little something to each project!)


I also added some 3D stickers to add dimension:

Product used
Other:
Paper House “Just Married” 3D stickers
Martha Stewart border punch


I hope you liked my project, thanks for stopping by today,










5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So pretty! I love it! Great job!

Tonya said...

Gorgeous and elegant all rolled in to one!!! Wonderfully done!!!

Daliuska Takken said...

Lovely layout!

Cindy Brown said...

wow Good Idea TFS!!!

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Such a pretty LO - love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...