Friday, July 24, 2015

A texture with Cindy Brown

Hello Today I present a art journal creation for The Robin's Nest scrap. I like the texture used. Initially my plan was to color and I completly change because I did not like him. Remember to watch the video until the end.

Be sure to watch my video below





I love having fun with The Robin's nest Products



Supply List of Products used in Project

Other products:
Gina's designs
Splash collage border
Bicycles
Say cheese shape set

ColourArte
Radiant Rains
Ocean wave
Pearl blue
Dauber 
Hot cinnamon

Primary Element arte pigments
Hunter gray
Bashful blue
Terracotta rose
Sunflower
Teal zircon

Silks Acrylic Glaze
Carmen 
Cool water

Lime Citron Stamp Mini rond

Prima
Gesso white and clear
Soft matte gel

IrRSISTible tuxedo black
Archival ink jet black
Liquitex light modeling paste
Simple stories diy stickers typeset

Stencil tim holtz
Measured ths012
Stars ths008

Tcw stencil
Tcw554s minibutterfly collage
Tcw417s mini star fall
Tcw454s mini specimens


I thank life for allowing me to be inspired by this wonderful company The Robin's Nest. 
Instructional Video by Cindy Brown 
I love using new products to discover. 
You'll see in my video he made for all stages of an art journal page.


9 comments:

Betsy Skagen said...

Beautiful work Cindy! You bring a fun new look to the Robin's Nest.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your video, it makes it easy to see how you created this beautiful art journal!

Tonya said...

Gorgeous journal! Awesome job!

Kathy Bradley said...

Cindy - beautiful journal pages. Your work is always wonderful.

Cindy Brown said...

Thank you for your nice comments. Say I have almost thrown my creation to finally succeed. I love discovering the Robin's nest products. Thank you for giving me the chance to made me. Thank you life can have as much idea in the head. lol

aussie aNNie said...

STUNNING LOVE THE VIDEO so inspiring.x

Colleen said...

Lots of great texture

Kathleen White said...

I can't tell you how many times I have deconstructed a project because it just wasn't working for me. This is a wonderful video that let's us know it's ok to redo! Brilliant.

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Amazing journal pages! Always beautiful work!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...