Monday, July 6, 2015

A new life...

Hi everyone! Peggie Sue of Maxx & Boo here to share with you my 1st project as a Robin's Nest new DT member! Dear Hubby and I have been making new, big life choices lately and Via Rub-On set I knew I had to create this card. That and I adore this color combo. =) I think I will place it in a burlap backed frame to display in our family room!
 
 
Here are the links for the wonderful Robin's Nest products I used to create my card:

Moss Green Glitter Cardstock 12x12
Black Thermal Animal Print Cardstock 12x12
Viva Rub-On's
Hillside Mini Dew Drops

I cut my (standard A2) card base and decided to corner round the harsh edges. I layered the rounded Black Thermal Animal Print Cardstock as the 1st layer and added the rounded Moss Green Glitter Cardstock on top. I hand cut the animal print pennant accent.



Next, I cut the tag using the same dark brown cardstock base with the white layer to showcase this wonderful rub-on sentiment. I used mini dew drops from the Hillside color pack and then added the paper roses. To make matching ribbon, I used my Copics to color the neutral seam binding and tied it off with black embroidery thread.


I hope you will take a moment to hop over to The Robin's Nest to check out the super products I used in making this card. And I greatly appreciate you taking the time to read about my project. I also invite you to pop over to my blog, Maxx & Boo, to watch for more Robin's Nest projects in the coming weeks.

Thanks and hugs to you!
Peggie Sue

7 comments:

Cindy Brown said...

Good Idea. Thanks for sharing

Colleen said...

Fun card

Tonya said...

Love the sentiment and color combo too! Awesome job!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

This will look nice on canvas! Great card! Love the colors!

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Thanks so very much guys!

Kathleen White said...

Fabulous card! Love the color combo.

Bev Code said...

super cute.. love all the elements

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...