Friday, June 5, 2015

"Hello" card

Hello my friends :)

Today let's talk about this card:


What do you think ?
Honestly I really like this card, ahahhaha but mostly I love new product The Robin's Nest -
flowers!!!!
oooo, so pretty, cool and universal..
You can use it a thousand ways...
I use my flowers in this way:

first I have them abused, folded and squeezed dry

4

I cut a pieces of tiul ...

and I pasted everything with hot glue.. first petal, tiul, second petal, tiul..

Top of flower you can beautify your plesure with dew drops, strass, buttons..
I used brads..

Now, we have flowers ready so we can make the card..
I used this cardstock but from other side:

I put white cardstock cut with dies..

..and another cardstock ..

At this point I put half doily cut with dies and ribbon

..some butterflys.. the inscription..
and voila





Hope you like my card and flowers :)




Supplies:

  





Thank you for attention










8 comments:

Daliuska Takken said...

Beautiful work!!! Really it is!!!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Sssoooo pretty!!!

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Your card was worth the wait!! It's beautiful and thanks for your flower "how-to"! So pretty!

LisaM said...

Love those flowers! Your card is so pretty!

Astrid Zwaan said...

Beautiful card!!!
Love the sweet baby blue colors, thanks for sharing
those gorgeous handmade flowers!!

Kathleen White said...

Fabulous card! Love how you designed the flower. A definite must try. They are so beautiful.

Robin O'Crowley said...

Adorable card!

Bev Code said...

soft and elegant..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...