Monday, May 11, 2015

Together

Happy Monday!
The weekends go way too fast! I could use at least one more day. LOL!
Lisa here with you today to share a layout I created. Our quote this month is by Milton Berle: "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."
I decide to use a door, or in this case, a gate as my focal point in this photo of my hubby and kids in front of Ray Nitschke Field ( Green Bay Packers practice field).
I used Hunter Green Gold Glitter Cardstock for my background:

 
Then I cut, tore and layered these papers:
and more Awning Glitter Cardstock
I stitched these layers all together using a vertical stitch.
 
 
I added pieces of the Awning Spa Glitter Cardstock, Saffron Sunrise Cardstock and the Stripe Honeycomb cardstock to the right center of my layout and stitched that as well. I topped it off with some of the new gold embellies from the Saffron Mini Diecuts and the Saffron Straw.
 
 
For my title I used the chipboard word "Together" from Gina's Designs. I added some Gesso to it and then watercolors. I also cut apart of one of the cards in the Saffron Cards and used that for part of my title (Right here, right now). The card "From the library of" is also from that.

 
Then I scattered a few of the pretty gold dewdrops that came in the embellie packages.

 
Here are the products I used:







 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with us!

~~~Lisa~~~

8 comments:

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

Great idea for the "Door", perfect colour match too!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful layout!! I love the color combo and the layering! Great job Lisa!

Tonya said...

Love how the colors combo compliments the photo/theme! Awesome job!

Maxx and Boo said...

Wonderful LO - I love how you treated the chipboard to use watercolors with it!

Betsy Skagen said...

Striking contrast. Very nice!

Betsy Skagen said...

Striking contrast. Very nice!

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh the colors are cool and love all the stitching!!!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Sooo stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...