Friday, May 22, 2015

Silent night-layout by Elena Lishchenko

Hi everyone! Elena's here and today I want to show you my new layout. I played with my son's photo.

I use Admiral Fleur Glitter Linen Cardstock - one sheet for my background. And add some gauze.
 Add black spray and glitter
 Some splash of white spray.
 Then I add some die-cuts (I use Sparkles Glitter Cardstock) and pieces of Ebony Glitter CardstockWedding Cut-Outs CardstockSaffron Sunshine Cardstock.
 And finally, silver cord and Grape Seeds Archival Seeds




6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful Elena!! The technique is awesome!!

LisaM said...

Gorgeous!

Tonya said...

As always so elegant and gorgeous! Wonderfully done!

Jess M said...

This is simply stunning!

frezja said...

ooo, fantastic! love your mixed media style :

Colleen said...

So beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...