Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Glitter Cake Presents

Glitter Cake Presents

Using our New Glitter Cardstock

Welcome Robin's Nest Fans!  I hope that you have been crafting and creating and then coming back here to get more ideas!  Today, I wanted to show you how I made the Glitter Cake Presents that I had teased you with on our blog hop.  They are pretty simple to make, which makes them perfect for a summer get-together.  I am so excited for summer to begin!  I have already planted the garden, weeded the flower beds, washed the windows to let the extra sunshine in, and even decided to start scrapbooking some of my pages (I have procrastinated for minute, but back to creating I go).  I am working on a fun book for my son, he takes so many pictures with his phone doing whatever young adults do, mostly play.  At least he is letting me share in his adventures with the pics.  I digress, back to our presents.



I wanted to show you our New Glitter Cardstock.  They are 8.5"x11" and layered in brilliant colors of glitter.  There are 20 different colors, and each is as beautiful as the next.  


Building these are pretty easy.  First select the colors of glitter cardstock that you want to use, then cut them into a box using a die.  Then fold the boxes, wrap with our Wedding Ribbon, and arrange the boxes into a circular shape.


I placed brownies from my local grocery store, Peanut Butter Bliss Brownies created by Harmons.  They ship them everywhere.  These are wonderful!  The glitter boxes are placed around them to create an beautiful centerpiece for the get-together.
What do you think?


You can also just place the presents out of the way, filled with goodies of course. Give them away as a parting gift.

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

Rachel O'Crowley
The Robin's Nest
We Create to Inspire





6 comments:

LisaM said...

I love all the colors and touch of glitter! Beautiful!

Tonya said...

There are so many possibilities with these little boxes! Perfect for gifts or to do little sences in.

Maxx and Boo said...

Adore the colors - perfect for all the upcoming events of spring and summer!

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

very colourful

Betsy Skagen said...

Two words: Awesome Saucesome!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Cute idea! When do I get one full of those brownies?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...