Wednesday, May 13, 2015

family Heritage using Saffron Sunrise Collection


Hi Bev here today. Robin's Nest newest Collections are amazing. Today I am working with 
Saffron Sunrise Collection and some amazing lazer cuts from Gina's Design.




Flourished Circle Frame by Gina.. was perfect for the vintage heritage photo that I am working with.
It was so easy also to colour it with copic markers using mixed brown/black shades.
The fabulous dragonfly I left plain.



The title I cricut cut using the great vintage capital H and in this section added another dragonfly.
The doily is another amazing lazer cut from Gina's Design. 


The Saffron Sunrise Collection has a great mix of papers... lots to choose from to 
mix and match, put into layers and cut and shape so many ways.
Also for finishing touches I used the dew drops, floral die cuts, straw 
and seeds from the co-coordinating accents.

Supply List:
Paper: Robin's Nest Saffron Sunrise Collection
Lazer Cut chippies: Gina's Flourished Circle Frames, Dragonflies
Punch: EK Success, Martha Stewart
Alpha: Cricut cut files
Other: misc rubon and alpha stickers


9 comments:

Tonya said...

Love the vintage feel of your layout! Great job!

LisaM said...

Beautiful heritage page!

Maxx and Boo said...

What a beautiful page and I adore the Saffron Sunrise Collection!

Colleen said...

Beautiful Bev.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So pretty! I love your details too!! Great job Bev!

Astrid Zwaan said...

I love all the detail on this Heritage page.....so pretty!!!

Buho Scrapper said...

so cute! I love the embelishments!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Very wonderful heritage layout!

frezja said...

fantastic :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...