Saturday, May 2, 2015

Enchanted Fairy Box


Who wouldn't want to see tiny fairies peering at you when you open a book? 


I had this little gift card box hanging around.  It's very pretty, but I wanted to make it prettier by adding Robin's Nest goodies.  
I started by using the reverse side of my Azure Stripe Cardstock.  I colored it with a bit of ink and used some shimmer spray on there too so it matches the spine of the box.  

While that dried I lined the inside of the box with Kakhi Glitter Cardstock and used some German paper on the edges.  
I covered the front and back with the Azure Stripe Cardstock.  I used my Rosy RibbonRosy Bike, and Rosy Cards to decorate the front.  
When you open the door you walk into an enchanted forest.
Two tiny fairies frolic amongst the flowers and mushrooms while Silver Dew Drops and Blue Dew Drops adorn their wings.   The tiniest fairy tells the moon her secrets.


I hope you enjoyed my project today! Pop by my blog to see what else I have been up to.
Jess













.




6 comments:

Giorgia Rossini said...

What a beautiful project

LisaM said...

Super cute and so fun!

Tonya said...

Adorable! I love anything vintage and fairies <3

frezja said...

cool idea :) great :)

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

This is so sweet! And I love how you used all of the different new products :)

Lorena B. said...

Jess this is so cute! I LOVE IT!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...