Saturday, May 16, 2015

Believe you can fly!

Hi Everyone, Jess here! 
I love birds.  I grew up with birds and I use them in decor all around my house.  When I got some bird laser cuts from Gina's Designs I knew I wanted to pair them with my Robin's Nest goodies. 

I used my silver alcohol ink to color my Azure Fly Chipboard.  Since I am using the delicate word I decided to double it up for stability. Once the glue was dry I used a dimensional glossy glue on top for sheen.  


I used Saffron Honey Cardstock on both sides of the bird.  I fussy cut the bird out and sanded the edges.  


Once sanded I inked the edges and stamped on my word.  I used Quick Grip glue from Beacon to adhere the "fly."  Use the same glue to attach the bezel and you're done!



The nice thing about using chipboard it is so light! 
Have you made jewelry using your Robin's Nest products?
Don't forget to stop over to my blog and see what else I have been up to.
Jess

7 comments:

Astrid Zwaan said...

Gorgeous piece of jewelry and what an inspiration.

LisaM said...

Beautiful!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Love!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great job!!! So cute! Love it Jessica!

Terri Sproul said...

OMG, i love this... you guys rock

Colleen said...

Very nice.

frezja said...

so pretty, oooo :!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...