Monday, May 4, 2015

Beautiful garden


Hi, everyone!  
Today I would like to share my layout for  The Robin's Nest  
inspired by the theme of  posibilities and opportunities, because I think that they are like a beautiful garden - it is need to work hard before everything will be perfect in it!

If opportunity doesn’t know, build a door. Milton Berle


 And some photo of my work step-by-step
 add a texture papste
  add a green distress ink and spray and a little white and tea-dye

some flowers, metal embelishments and cameo, and die-cutting leaves and flowers

and in the finish add some deew drops

 
For my LO I used:


Have a nice day!


6 comments:

Tonya said...

As always a simply gorgeous layout! Wonderfully done!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So pretty!! I love the colors!!

Terri Sproul said...

I love this... one of my personal favorite

Luminicca said...

Вероника, как всегда, неподражаема!

LisaM said...

Wow! Amazing page! So pretty!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Love the paper combination, and you are adorable too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...