Tuesday, April 7, 2015

You Make Me Happy

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here with a quick card today showcasing  wonderful products from the Robin's Nest.


 
I love the Clouds Cardstock.   Perfect for this month's theme of sunshine, wind and rain.  I used the clouds for the base of my card and wrapped it with some of the Robin's Nest's new collections - Azure Straw which is a very thin shimmery teal ribbon.

 
I used a card from the Saffron Cards collection as the focal element - I think it coordinates well with the Clouds Cardstock, don't you think?
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 
 

3 comments:

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

It is a perfect combinationn Steph. Great idea and great job.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! Cute! I love it!!

Bev Code said...

wonderful cards.. super job

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...