Thursday, April 2, 2015

Weather Changes with the Season

Hi, all! It's Ro here today to share with you. Welcome!

Here is our theme this month:

Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces up, snow is exhilarating; there is no such thing as bad weather... just different kinds of good weather. -- John Ruskin

With that in mind, here is my card for you:


I used the luscious Kiwi Sorbet and Rubby Ducky cardstock for the mat on my A2 size card.



I stamped, colored and die cut the elephant, hedgehog and umbrella. I then wrapped a ribbon around the card layers and adhered it to the card base.  Using foam tape, I attached the characters to the card.



I stamped and die cut the sentiment and highlighted it with a Zig Wink of Stella marker.


 I then glued on some Dew Drops to finish off the card.


Thanks for letting me share with you today. I have a quick storage idea for you before I go.  I have a lot of stamps...I mean a LOT of them. I store them and dies in CD cases. They are easily organized and take up a lot less room. I have even unmounted a lot of my wood stamps. You wouldn't believe the room it saves! I cut pieces of magnetic vent covers to fit the CD case for the thin dies. It holds them in place and makes storage a snap!


That's it for me today, folks!
See you soon!







The Robin's Nest Supplies Used:
Rubby Ducky Cardstock




Other supplies used:  Ella & Friends stamps and dies (Mama elephant); Staedtler Watercolor Crayons; Water Pen; Memento Tuxedo Black Stamp Pad, Adhesive, Foam Adhesive, Light Green Zig Wink of Stella Pen

5 comments:

frezja said...

so sweet :)

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Super cute card!! I love your storage idea too :) great job Ro!

LisaM said...

Super cute card!

Tonya said...

Adorable card! Love!

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

Adorable card. Great stamp storage tip too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...