The altered art circus is in town! Make sure you step right up and see the show of the most talented menagerie in the world!
Hi everyone! It's Betsy Skagen of Paper Calliope and I just had to share my latest circus creation with you.
If you look center stage you can check out the MANE attraction--Leopold--who is about to perform a death defying teeterboard act with the help of Gina Giraffe.
Tutorial--How to make a circus stage
Step One Adhere Airplane Cardstock, Fleur Honeycomb Cardstock, Glitter Discovery Girl Cardstock and Tulip Wheels Cardstock to the stage by Gina's Designs using matte medium. On each piece except the two side curtain pieces, use a X-Acto knife to fussy cut all notches.
Step Four Cut out three rectangles from the Baroque Specialty Paper. Fussy cut circus images, apply brown ink to edge of images and adhere to the Baroque paper. Cover with dimensional glue and let dry.
Stuff I used
- Gina's Designs Stage
- Airplane Cardstock
- Fleur Honeycomb Cardstock
- Glitter Discovery Girl Cardstock
- Tulip Wheels Cardstock
- Baroque Specialty Paper
- Rosy Chevron Cardstock
- Valentine Hearts Cardstock
- Plum Purple Glitter Chipboard
- Purple Flowers Glitter Cardstock
- Admiral Daisy Glitter Linen Cardstock
- Bunny Cardstock
- Halloween Chipboard
- Cherry Kisses Archival Seeds
- Rosy Ribbon
- Saffron Straw Embellishments
- Precious Girl Diamond Dew Drops
- Metallic Pink Dew Drops
- Metallic Gold Dew Drops
- Red Dew Drops
- Precious Girl Diamod Dew Drops
- Beacon 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Jute twine
- Circus graphic images
- Wooden wheel
- Maroon crackle paint
- Matte medium
- Dimensional glue
- Glitter glue
- Toy animals
- Vintage Photo distress ink