Friday, April 10, 2015

Perfect day

Hi everyone! Elena's here and today I have the perfect project for you !

Both adults or kids can do it with a great resultI! So I did it with my son. He played with foto of himself. We started with Sky Blue Glitter Cardstock

Then my son broke it

And did the same with Robins Egg Glitter Cardstock. We сhose Clouds Cardstock as background.

Add some splash of gesso and sprays 

And, of course, Dew Drops

I hope I have inspired you and your kids! Try to do it together, It's so simple and fun!

Thanks for your attention!

3 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful Elena!! I love the colors! Great job!!

LisaM said...

This is gorgeous! Love that your son helped you, so fun!

Bev Code said...

fabulous layers of wonderfu.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...