Monday, April 27, 2015

Not What We Expected!

Hey there scrappy friends!
Lisa here to share a layout with you.
When we went out to California in August of 2010, we took a ferry into San Fransisco. Being from Wisconsin, we expected San Francisco to be super hot in August. It wasn't! Luckily I had packed a sweatshirt for each of us and boy did we need it! We froze with our sweatshirts on! The weather was not what we expected! Any who, that is what my layout "Chilly San Francisco" is about.

Remember the last layout I shared? Well I used the sunburst I had cut out the rays from for my last layout. I used the Saffron Honey Cardstock for my sunburst. I stitched it onto Clouds Cardstock.


 

 
I punched a border and made a banner from Bunny Cardstock. I fussy cut the "I can hardly believe this" and "Today" from Saffron Cards. I used the Red Alpha Glitter Stickers for my title. I added a Red Tear Drop at the beginning of my title and at the end.

 
I fussy cut the journaling box from Black Glitter on White Cardstock Journal Tags and inked it red.

 
Here is a close up of my sunburst:

 
These are the Robin's Nest products I used:
 
 
I just wanted to share that you can usually use the negative and the positive of something while scrapping, like I did for this layout and my last one I shared.
 
Hope you have a wonderful day!
 
~~~Lisa~~~

8 comments:

Betsy Skagen said...

What fun color combinations you chose!

Betsy Skagen said...

What fun color combinations you chose!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your sunrays! I agree that San Fran is not very warm, but still a cool city :) great layout!!

Terri Sproul said...

that's so cool.. great layout

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

Great use of those papers. Nice.

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE your page and fun stitched sunburst!!!!

Tonya said...

Love how you pulled all the different patterns together into a wonderful layout!

Tracy F. said...

Beautiful page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...