Thursday, April 16, 2015

May Flowers

April showers bring May flowers. Well, so do I! lol

It's Ro back again to share a card I made using the absolutely gorgeous Plum Fleur cardstock from The Robin's Nest.


This paper has rich purple and lavender hues and makes a beautiful background for a card or scrapbook page. Here is the card I designed.


This was a super simple card with a stunning result. I took an A2 card base and added some green textured paper corners to set off the cardstock and accent the flowers.


I then added the Plum Fleur panel.


I then attached my stamped and colored panel and added a couple of Dew Drops to add some interest. The stamps are from The Garden Society and they are colored with Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils. The cardstock really makes these flowers pop.


Hope you were able to find some inspiration today. I had fun sharing. Thanks for letting me into your blogosphere.

See you soon!

9 comments:

Lastochka said...

Fantastic work! love your card!

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

Very vibrant colours, gorgeous.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful!! I love your colors!!

Terri Sproul said...

one of my favorite papers. and the green with it is perfect

LisaM said...

Love your gorgeous colors! Stunning card!

frezja said...

beautiful!!!! woow : I love this card :)

Scatter said...

That's lovely!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Beautiful color combo

Bev Code said...

stunning combo ...and great design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...