Monday, April 6, 2015

Better weather near the sea

Hi, everyone!  
Today I would like to share my new seaside layout for  The Robin's Nest  
inspired by the theme of weather.
Sea is so beautiful in any weather, so I decided to choose the sea theme this month!

Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces up, snow is exhilarating; there is no such thing as bad weather just different kinds of good weather.
-- John Ruskin


 
 I used a Daisy Stripe Teal Cardstock 
for the background
 texture paste and a lot of acrylic paints
some cutting prints from
and
a lot of stamping
some stickers from Beach collection

  dew drops
and Water Sticker in antic frame and glitter

For my LO I used:
The Robin's Nest paper and dew drops
Daisy Stripe Teal Cardstock
Calamity Jane Diagonal Glitter Cardstock 
Beach Sticker


8 comments:

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

This is a beautiful page. The colours are so soft and meld together so nicely. Nice job.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful!! I love the seashells in the corners, and the colors too!

Terri Sproul said...

this is so pretty

LisaM said...

Wow! Amazing details! Gorgeous page!

Tonya said...

Gorgeous layout! It makes me long for the sun, sand and ocean. :-)

Steph Ackerman said...

Gorgeous layout.

Astrid Zwaan said...

O Wow Veronika, this is so gorgeous,
amazing details, lovely colors and seashells!

Bev Code said...

great design and clustering.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...