Saturday, April 4, 2015

Altered Bird House

Love Shack for  the Birds...

Hello, It's My turn (Ann from AnnMakes at http://annmakes.blogspot.com) to post an Altered project for The Robin's Nest Design Team.  Here is my bird house all decked out in some cheerful colours and lots of bling!  And it is available for renting!  Ha ha ha.


Robin's Nest products:
(Available by clicking here)
Summer Shower Mini Dew Drops
Fiesta Diamond Dew Drops
Love Birds Tear Drops
Butterflies Dew Drops
Metallic Pink Dew Drops
12 x 12 Cardstock "Tulip Wheels"

Other products:
Acrylic paints in Yellow and Red
Felt die cut flowers and Word "Love"
Outdoor Sealer
Quick Grip adhesive by Beacon

1.To make this I painted the top knob, roof, perch and floor base with acrylic craft paints. Let dry.

2.Then I cut and pasted the paper onto the walls with an outdoor quality water based sealer.

3. Decorated with an assortment of Dew Drops and felt die cuts.  I used a strong adhesive made to withstand the out doors.

I intend to hang this outside in a sheltered spot when the warmer weather gets here.

Thanks for stopping by.  Stop by my blog and check out my other projects (http://annmakes.blogspot.com)  Happy crafting!

5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute bird house Ann!! Love the happy colors :)

Tonya said...

Adorable birdhouse!

Terri Sproul said...

i love birdhouse, i might made one today, thanks for the inspiration

LisaM said...

This is so cute!

shari welch said...

So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...