Wednesday, April 29, 2015

5 Boys, Oh My!

Hello Readers!

Our son Jeremiah and his wife Tara have this great group
of boys in their family.  Up until last
November, they had all boys, but the girl has now arrived.

Here are some photos of the boys when
Kade was just a baby.



The paper I chose for this layout is from the new Saffron Sunrise 
product line.
I love the grey!!!!


I did add a few things to the pages after I scanned these,
the photos are next of the close ups of these pages.





Ok, I don't know why these are sideways, but 
hopefully you can ge the close ups on these pages.

I also used a boat from Gina's Designs
from her boy packet.

Products used on these pages.
Smoky Chevron CardstockBelgian Chocolate Boy Rub-on

These turned out so fun for boy pages.
I love the color combination of the paper
and the rub on.
I also love the orange accent.
this is from my scrapbook stash of small
pieces of paper.

Have a great day.
You can find these products on our website,


5 comments:

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

Beautiful work. What a gorgeous family by the way. And one lucky little girl to have all those big brothers. :)

Tonya said...

All those boys and one little girl...wow! Wonderful layout! <3

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute layout! I love the grey too! The rubon is perfect!

Betsy Skagen said...

Wonderful way of incorporating so many different patterns.

LisaM said...

Loving your mix of products!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...