Monday, March 2, 2015

Spring is coming

Hi, everyone!  
Today I would like to share my new layout for  The Robin's Nest.

Every girl likes flowers..and new dress and new shoes,and new paper, if she fond of scrapbooking, of course. So if you are a scrap-girl you will like Spring Flowers Glitter Cardstock paper as me!

I started my work from choosing the location of all elements
then used a border punch
and distressed paper
 
 used some mists
 added a photo
 added laces, flowers, chipbord, paper leaves
 
  and used some rub-ons from Girl Rub-on
 as finishing touch I added some bright dew drops 
 and detailes of my work










Have a nice day!


8 comments:

Robin O'Crowley said...

Veronica, I so love your work!

Terri Sproul said...

this is so pretty, i love the papers you used

Tonya said...

Love the colorful design of your layout! It is so springy!

Betsy Skagen said...

This is soooo beautiful!

LisaM said...

Gorgeous spring page! Love your clusters!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful layout!! You did awesome!

frezja said...

so optimistic, and cheerfulness :) I love it :)

Bev Code said...

lovely.. great combo and great clusters

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...