Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Shoes and Friendship

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today using some new  papers from the Robin's Nest.   I just love the quality of this paper line - it's sturdy cardstock and is great for all your projects.  This month we are all about shoes so I've created 2 fun cards showcasing shoes and friendship.

I've used Brick Wall Cardstock, inking it with red ink before matting it with red cardstock.   Assorted shoes were stamped on white cardstock and this panel was then matted on red cardstock before adding it to the Brick Wall Cardstock.  Some of the new Grape Seeds Archival Seeds were scattered about the card.


 
The Brick Wall Cardstock flows to the interior where I've added a friendship saying.

 
 
 
Using the same shoe stamps I created another card using Brick Fat Plaid Cardstock.
 
 
 
 
I tied some May Arts ribbon around the card before adding the panel of shoes.  A friendship saying was added on top.
 
 

 
Shoes and friends go together right?
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
 
 

5 comments:

Lastochka said...

So elegant card!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great cards!! I love them!!

Terri Sproul said...

great project

LisaM said...

Cute friendship cards!

Betsy Skagen said...

Steph, this is fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...