Monday, March 30, 2015

Recipe Blog Hop

Recipe Blog Hop

Hello Robin's Nest readers!  Welcome to our Recipe Blog Hop.



Please click in each link in the link-up group.  Each link will allow you to travel to each of our design team members blogs, where they are sharing their recipe project.  I am excited to see what they have created.  With every blog, there is a chance to win our Robin's Nest Journal set.  These are perfect for journaling or even storing recipes.  In order to win a prize, you will need to leave a comment on each blog, then leave your final comment on this blog.  Good Luck and Have FUN!
Please like our Facebook Page:  Click here 
I wanted to start off with a Glitter Present Cake.  The picture is below and I will give you detailed instructions sometime in April.  


My "cake" is actually brownies, and I must admit that I am not a very good cook.  Cortney has a favorite brownie from our local grocery store, Harmon's Grocery, called Peanut Butter Bliss Brownies.  I could not get them to give me the recipe, but I am giving them a shout-out for wonderful brownies.  The Glitter Presents are created using our New Glitter Cardstock.  I will give the pattern next month too.  Anyway, I am keeping you from all of those wonderful projects.

Happy Hopping!
Rachel O'Crowley
The Robin's Nest
We Create to Inspire

Here are the Links - Have fun


7 comments:

Angela Hoynes said...

Looks like fun, I am off to hop!

Donna Lueders said...

What a fun hop. (not sure if my comment on Veronika's page posted tho) I loved all the different items everyone came up with. Amazing how different everyones is. Thank you :)

Tracy F. said...

This was such a fun hop! All the designers are so talented! I really enjoyed all the different projects. Lots of inspiration!

MisS MiKO said...

loooove the plethora of diverse projects along the hop! I truly enjoyed it! Congrats for a suceessful hop!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Great job Ladies, wonderful ideas!

Jean said...

Wonderful inspiration! Thanks for the hoP!

Jackie said...

I finished the hop and had a good time along the way♥ I am not sure if one of my comments posted on the first different language post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...